Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magic what the spirits said

You will never guess what happened So I was my friend at there house but we started to hear weird noises and bangs and knocks in the room, we believe that the house is haunted and indeed it is! Yo may be reading this and thinking what In the world are they talking about well it's got to with my Fitbit charge 6 the ghosts interfered with radio transmitting waves in the tracker that it has to be able to pay wirelessly use GPS Bluetooth stuff you get the point. So what happened is when we stared to hear noises in the house when there no one in the house except me and my friend she downloaded this app to see if it picks ups voices because we were hearing noises the first thing it pick up and read out loud... Look 3.2.1 my watch started buzzing like mad proper mad. Then it said magic after that I looked at my watch it was restarting by it self. I'm so confused I was so scared out of my soul. This isn't a story or some lie I don't believe in the paranormal activity but my friend does that's why she living in a haunted house but I swear to my only lord father I'm not making this up. My charge 6 reeboted on its own by its self I was freaking the hell out. So can anyone explain that ghosts can communicate through radios but also interfere with latest technology on The fitness tracker.

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

That could have been a ghost of a former Fitbit user who still has a hanging unresolved customer support ticket.... spooky...😆

Best Answer