Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meditation for Sleep staying on all night

I have started using the meditation for sleep audio programmes that are available in the Fitbit app. The screen stays lit up all night and it won't close out until I have rated the experience! I can understand that on normal meditation options,  but the whole point of the sleep option is to get you to sleep. If I have to wake up and answer several questions in order to close it then it is slightly pointless and actually disturbs both mine and my partners sleep. 

Please can this be looked into. I love them and am finding them great for getting me to sleep fast, but I am going to have to stop using them. Are there any settings that I can change that I am unaware of?

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @AML41, welcome to the Fitbit Community forums. 

Thank you for sharing what you've been experiencing during your meditation at night. 

Unfortunately there is no setting available at the moment to change this behavior. Please consider voting for this idea posted in the Feature Suggestion board of the Community and add your feedback as well, or you have a different or more specific idea, you can also post it as a new suggestion here

Hope this helps! 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes

I found that annoying at first too. Now I just put the phone upside-down on the nightstand, so I can't see the light from the screen. I also have to remember to charge the phone or plug it in before I go to bed or the battery will be completely drained by morning. 

I still find this annoying, but I'm less bothered by it than I was. I feel like I have benefited a lot from those meditations, so I'm willing to put up with my screen being on all night. 

Community Council Member

Amanda | Wyoming, USA
Pixel Watch 2, Inspire 3, Sense | Android

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and experience with this as well @alexthecat!  

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer