Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mental Health Awareness

Last month was Mental Health Awareness month, which aims to raise awareness of the importance of mental health and wellness. What do you do every day to help improve your own mental health? 

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

In addition to doing my workouts, I use Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) tapping meditations. I find that doing an active meditation helps me stay focused. The app I use is called The Tapping Solution (Apple & Android). The app has free tapping sessions for anyone who wants to try it. The additional sessions are included in their subscription, which I find are worth the price. 

Rieko | N California USA MBG PE

Best Answer

Your post really caught my eye because I've been exploring different methods to manage my mental health too. Thanks for sharing your experience with Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) tapping meditations and The Tapping Solution app. It sounds like a great way to stay centered and focused. I've heard about EFT before but never really tried it myself. Your positive experience with it is inspiring me to give it a shot. I'm always on the lookout for new tools to add to my mental health toolkit, especially ones that involve active meditation. For anyone interested, here's the link to the National Rehab Hotline https://nationalrehabhotline.org/. It's worth checking out, even if just to have it in your back pocket for yourself or someone you care about.

Best Answer

Hi @WesHenry 

The Tapping Solution app has free sessions that you can try to see if it's a method you like. It has become my favorite, especially since they often release new sessions.

I'd be interested in your experience when you try it.

Rieko | N California USA MBG PE

Best Answer
0 Votes

For the last 2 weeks I’ve taken my dog for about a 15 minute guided walking meditation first thing in the morning.

Best Answer

Mental Health Awareness is vital for understanding and supporting individuals facing mental health challenges. Nursing Services Studio City By promoting open dialogue, reducing stigma, and providing resources, we can foster a culture of acceptance and compassion. Education on recognizing signs of distress and accessing support services empowers individuals to seek help when needed. Together, we can create a supportive environment where mental health is prioritized and everyone feels valued and understood.

Best Answer
0 Votes