Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nicknames how did you come up with yours?

My nickname is Elendili.  I have been using it since 1980.  Firstly because it is the name of my favorite Dungeons and Dragons character.  I made her a druid.  And I played the role playing game for five years.  It saw me through some really bad times.  To honor this character and the special place she has had in my life, I still use the name.

How did you arrive at your nickname?

Elendili

Best Answer
21 REPLIES 21

Raviv is Hebrew for "rain."

I live in the desert, and I've always felt that rain kept me connected to the Creator, so that's why it's my screen name.

FitBit One
"You should really wear a helmet."
5K 9/2015 - 36:59.57
Best Answer
I use Playmore to remind me to get outside and play more.
Cheers!
Best Answer

my name means shine bright like a diamond hehehe

Best Answer

My nickname is my name and the company's name. Smiley Wink

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer

I use to use another nick name. It had my name in it; I wanted to have something more private.  I have been using StarWolf for some online games that I play and wanted something else.  While thinking , my cat came up to me and I picked StarCat72.  I don't know why I picked 72 to be in it other than It seemed to have a nice ring.  Now the games that I and my daughter play, have the user of StarCat72.  The picture is of my cat. It is as if he is joining too.

Best Answer

My nickname comes from Santiago, which means St. James in Spanish language. The first Santiago in my family. Smiley Very Happy 

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer

No Nick what you see is meSmiley Very Happy

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

Somehow.. this remains a secret, giving a description from where it comes from would ruin the surprise.. and wouldn't fit the name anymore.. Smiley Tongue 

Best Answer

I've used betpchem for years. My name is Betty and I have a degree in physical chemistry; that's where it came from. 

Best Answer

I used to watch Supernatural and my favorite character is Dean Winchester. Since the show is closing sadly at season 15, I decided to honor my childhood show. I'm still awaiting season 15, but still, honor.

Best Answer

@StarCat72 , I love that, and cats!!!! I have one named smelly cat!!!!

Best Answer

I adore cats to! 😻

Best Answer
0 Votes

I always do theater, so my family calls me Drama Queen.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer

NinjaWoman is totally aspirational. I'm 66 and beginning to droop and pooch in all the wrong places. Ninja Woman is also a mind game I play when being verbally assaulted by a mean person who shall remain anonymous - I mentally strike my Ninja pose causing the slings and arrows to miss their mark while I calmly duck and sidestep with serenity. That part is also aspirational!

Best Answer

When asked my name (24 yrs ago), It was misheard as POULTRY...I haven been called Chicken ever since 🙂  

A VETERAN - Whether on active duty or has retired, is someone who, at one point in his/her life, wrote a blank check made payable: ''To Queen and Country'', for an amount of, ''Up to and including My Life''
Best Answer

On a side note, @Chicken8405 - Thank you for your service and for the explanation. 

Best Answer

@SunsetRunner  You’re welcome...quite the irony being called Chicken and serving in HM Forces 😂🤣😂.

A VETERAN - Whether on active duty or has retired, is someone who, at one point in his/her life, wrote a blank check made payable: ''To Queen and Country'', for an amount of, ''Up to and including My Life''
Best Answer

Chose this name as it means "Happiness" in Sanskrit.

Best Answer

My nickname is Rooster777. Rooster because I'm a poultry science research technician (I'm around chickens... every day 😝). The "777" part is because 77 is my favorite number. 

Best Answer
0 Votes