Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No blood pressure monitor with my new Versa 2

I got a gift of Fitbit Versa 2 from my son and daughter for Christmas and my birthday next Friday.  It had a menstrual health check won’t be needed that at 64 and no blood pressure monitor. So disappointed ☹️. What a huge waste of money 

Moderator edit: subject updated for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @Harry1957  there is no blood pressure monitor on these devices. Here is a link - click to go there - to the Versa 2 area, which has the user manual and related help articles.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

The women's health metric is a standard metric on the app which of course you don't need to use. You can remove that from your view by clicking the edit feature on your dashboard. As far as the blood pressure monitor, that was not a feature advertised, so I think that was somehow misunderstood. I think if you give the tracker a chance, you will find things you love about it. 

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer

I think if your Son and Daughter saw this post they would be incredibly hurt. They bought you a wonderfully thoughtful gift, knowing you're a jogger, and you're disappointed.

Surely the whole thing about Christmas gifts is to give things to people, and delight in the gifts they give you? Personally I think you need to give your head a wobble and think about what's important.

Best Answer

I think the Versa 2  is one of the best Fitbits ever made. I don't see how anyone  could be disappointed in it unless you were looking for something else in a Smart Watch or tracker. If someone buys you something you should learn to like it and appreciate it. That is at least how see things here.

Thomas (Atomic77) West Bend, Wisconsin: Fitbit Versa 2 and Aria Air Scale
Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community forums @Harry1957

I hope your experience with the Versa 2 has improved since you first started using the watch. You can find more about this watch and all the cool features you can take advantage of in these other resources: 

Let us know if you have other specific questions about any of the features available, I'm sure we can help you out! 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer