Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not feeling very motivated right now

Just not feeling it today. Anyone else ever feel like that?

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

Oh yes, sometimes, @Newfitkitty. I hope you feel better soon.

Best Answer

@Vidd I feel a lot better today. I think it was just with all the crap that seem to pile on that day. My normal way of destressing was playing sims 4 and EA just had to be down that day and I couldn't even play it offline.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Newfitkitty, Glad you're feeling better. 🙂

Best Answer

Hang in there.  It's all about pacing. 

Best Answer

@liliabin I have had days like those. Even worse when the days are hot outside. But I know I got to keep moving because it is a workout day.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Absolutely, feeling unmotivated, down, or simply not in the mood is a very common human experience. It's completely normal to have days when you're not feeling your best. Just like physical health, our emotional and mental states can vary from day to day.

If you're having one of those days, here are a few things you could consider:

1. Self-Compassion: It's important to be kind to yourself and recognize that it's okay to have off days. Treat yourself with the same understanding and patience you would offer to a friend.

2. Take a Break: Sometimes, taking a short break can help refresh your mind and improve your mood. Step away from what you're doing, engage in a relaxing activity, or simply rest for a while.

3. Mindfulness and Meditation: Practicing mindfulness or meditation can help you become more aware of your thoughts and emotions, which can lead to a greater sense of calm and acceptance.

4. Engage in Activities You Enjoy: Doing something you like or that usually brings you joy, even if you don't feel like it at the moment, can sometimes help improve your mood.

5. Talk to Someone: Sharing your feelings with a friend, family member, or a mental health professional can provide you with support and a fresh perspective.

6. Change of Environment: Sometimes a change of scenery can help improve your mood. If possible, go for a walk outside or spend some time in a different setting.

7. Practice Self-Care: Engage in activities that promote self-care, such as taking a warm bath, reading a book, listening to music, or anything that helps you relax.

8. Set Realistic Expectations: It's okay if you're not feeling at your best every single day. Sometimes, setting small and achievable goals can help you feel a sense of accomplishment.

Remember that it's normal to have ups and downs in your emotions. 3kv solar system price in pakistan However, if you find that these feelings persist for an extended period or are interfering with your daily life, it might be helpful to reach out to a mental health professional for guidance and support.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I like that, thanks for the information, because same time I feel like that 🤗

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

this is amazing post very beautifull post i love it

Best Answer
0 Votes