Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your Joy - something good happening in your life?

My daffodils are blooming, the hyacinths are peeking above the ground and the birds are chirping away in the back yard. Spring is so close. 

What's given you a moment of joy? Share with us.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
33 REPLIES 33

After yrs.of not seeing: am in contact.with.my family. Who i love 

Regardless.of not keeping in touch..

I thank our lord for making things possible  and been praying for this...thankyou..lord...

Best Answer

Welcome to the forums @Illpad57a . Yes, family seems to be reaching out more these days, which is good. 

Yesterday I noticed my doves have babies! Happy to see new life coming to these lands.

Best Answer

yes, Jesus is risen  from  the  dead !!

Best Answer

This is beautiful:)

♡ god is good all the time he is good. He takes what the enemy meant for evil and turns it for good!

Best Answer

Something good happening in my life is that I have begun to walk/jog at least 1 mile daily. One mile leads to two...two leads to three and more to come. I am happy about this! Living in Joy by Grace. 

Best Answer

I have just received my Fitbit Charge 4 I am so excited to be reunited with Fitbit again 🙂 I last had a charge 2 in 2017 till 2019 when I got it wet accidentally:/. I am excited to improve my health and carry on releasing weight. Grateful for the speedy delivery too thank u FitBIT!!!

Best Answer

Each day brings a new discovery.  It's up to each of us to take the time to look for the little, simple pleasures life can bring. Sometimes in rushing, we miss the joy. This morning, I stayed in bed and listened to the birds for a little bit. No matter what the weather, no matter what storms may come, the birds always find time to sing. 

Best Answer

Morning @Katrinacalvin  so glad you're back and ready to continue your journey. One step at a time!

Best Answer

Indeed 🙂 I know motivation is fleeting but discipline is what will get me through. Have a blessed day!=) @Odyssey13 

Best Answer

I am so thankful for the renewal of life, for all of the trees budding out, the Tulips in full bloom, and the birds building nests. The Bluebirds are back, and already have babies in their house. I have so many things to be thankful for that I cannot begin to list them all.

Bluebirds in the nest.

Bluebird Babies.jpg

A few of the tulips

Tulips-2.jpg

Best Answer

Oh @USAF-Larry  how are those blue birds doing?

Best Answer

How wonderful @mWttrs2 ! I've always admired those who could draw. If I could get one line straight when I want it to be instead of being all crooked. Enjoy your creative time, it really is good for the spirit.

Best Answer

I started a gratitude journal a few months ago and try to write down 5 things a day that I'm grateful for.  I've found this practice to be really beneficial. 

Today's 5 things: 

- homemade ice coffee, delicious!

- family (we had family visiting from Las Vegas and we really had a good time with them this past week)

- Summer morning runs (great run today in the sunshine)

- Working from home option (I'm really loving this work from home situation that i'm in and really hope my company allows it to continue)

- Long holiday weekends (my company is closed tomorrow 🙂

Best Answer

Wonderful things to be grateful for @MaryAnn45 

Now I want iced coffee!

Best Answer
0 Votes