Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sp02 stats on Charge 4

I have my eye on the Charge 4, currently I am using the Charge 2.

What I am looking for in my Fitbit besides the step counter, heart rate and the stuff Fitbit normally comes with, include, blood oxygen reader (preferably during the day as well), stress reader and maybe heart health.

Any suggestion?

I just don't want to buy the most expensive watch, I can get the Charge 4 now for less hen I paid for my Charge 2.

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hey @FourieMJ, love to see you around. Welcome! Well, you have a good eye for Fitbit products. Both are great options, but I understand why you'd like to upgrade to have more stats on your hands. Charge 4 uses sensors to estimate your blood oxygen saturation (SpO2) only while you sleep. It should have the Fitbit SpO2 app, which is only available in somo countries. You can see if your country is in this list. 

Using The Health Metrics tile, you will get additional stats. See more information here. And if above all you get the Fitbit Premium you will get your improvement over time. 

Let me know if you have any other Q. 

See you around.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer