Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stay healthy at home!

Follow these five tips to keep your mind and body healthy from home! 

• Get fresh air. Walk through a secluded place, it is very important to breathe natural air once a day. 
  • Find foods rich in vitamins. What you eat is reflected in how you feel.
  • Move on. It may be a good time to start practicing yoga or any exercise.
  • Don't get caught up on social media. Even though this is part of interaction in modern society, try to limit the time you spend on it. 
  • Have a moment to reflect. Acknowledge how you feel each day, consider what you would like to change, and set goals. You can start a journal, discover your artistic side, or read books. ✍️

If you have additional tips, let's share them! 😉

Cindy|Community Moderator| Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution!
Best Answer
12 REPLIES 12

Hi @CindyMFitbit, I really like your posts.

I was checking ways to stay healthy and found that doing things that you like also keep you healthy. Like painting, cooking new recipes, doing activities with the people you live. 

Drinking more water also helps staying healthy. 

Have a nice day!

Best Answer

Hi @AndreaFitbit thanks for stopping by and share additional tips to stay healthy. 

I had an eating disorder, not so bad of course, but now I try to be careful with what I eat, but always eating what I like, because I love to eat 😅 but as you have mentioned, now I try to cook new and healthy recipes. 

Take care and have a nice day too! 🙂

Cindy|Community Moderator| Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution!
Best Answer

Of course it's much safer to stay at home now than to be in the community, even if everyone is vaccinated. During the quarantine, I opened my own business, a small online store and began to develop it, found a great way to develop is explaining the videos, because sometimes the client gets to your site and he does not order because he does not understand everything. Have you had this situation? You can use this great opportunity to create such a video with this service to prevent it from happening again. Create explainer video can absolutely anyone and on any topic, and the main thing is that you won't be so bored sitting at home)) You can make such videos and sell them, you'll be surprised how you'll find a new way to make money on quarantine))

Best Answer

Wow @mira45. Great advise and you're right. 

Thank you for sharing what you have done to make money on quarantine.

Keep on visiting the forums. 

Best Answer

Very good advices ,I use them practically always every day but hope on long term will have big effect.

Best Answer
0 Votes

These are not just great but awesome tips , and I use them in my daily routine more or less. This hard times we must state obvious which people can't find when it is in front of their noses.

Best Answer

Thanks for getting back to us and for your comments @modapillsriver

You're right, this awesome tips are in front of our noses.

Have a nice day!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I agree with the tips, however, we are social creatures by nature and too much alone time is not good for the soul. Find a way that is meaningful to you to interact with other people. Do it in a way that is safe for you, but don't underestimate the importance of humanity. 

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer
0 Votes

You can use the opportunity to Create explainer video on any topic that you want, don't sit at home and sad. Make your week productive and creative))

Best Answer
Best Answer
0 Votes

I went out an bought myself some exercise equipment and build my own home gym 💪💪

I love it 

Best Answer

Good afternoon 😁😁 I love my home gym workout

Treadmill and weight training 💪💪 are my favorite

And it's just so much safer working out at home, if u have a workout buddy 😁😉 I just joined the Fitbit community and looking for some new fitness friends to share are fitness journey 

Best Answer