Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tell me something good about your day!

Here's mine: I am done with school today and I have a day off of work! Also, I bought the Fitbit Charge 2 yesterday 🙂

Best Answer
189 REPLIES 189

I dislocated my shoulder early December and slowly but surely I am getting my range of motion back. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had the day off and got to spend it with my youngest kids and hubby and I took a walk in the snow. 

Best Answer

It's always great to give during the Christmas season.  That's what it's all about.  Sure receiving gifts is fun but if you are able indigoapply you should think about the less fortunate.  They are everywhere, not hard to find.  Lots of people need a lift.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

My day was really bored. was all alone in the house,no one to talk to

Best Answer

I'm about to be done for the week!   And my work is complete an hour early! w00t!

Best Answer

Hi!

I did manage to go to the supermarket after work and then I cooked a healthy dinner tonight and lunch for tomorrow too! 

Smiley Happy

Best Answer

Excellent @CharlieV80  and @VickC, thank you for sharing your activities here. It's great to see so many great and positive experiences. Smiley Happy 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm not in "crisis mode" like I was all day yesterday! Just the normal pandemonium that goes on in a workday. And I seem to have gotten my sense of humor back. Yesterday I was more susceptible to rage and stress eating. It was not pretty. Today, restraint and moderation are back in the picture. And a thought of a funny thing my daughter said gets me laughing a little to myself. 

Best Answer

A local BID offers free outdoor fitness classes in the summertime. Tuesdays is yoga, and I've been taking the classes. Last Tuesday, the instructor gave us a few minutes to play with arm balance exercises, including Crow pose. I thought about it, asked for her to come show me, and came so close to achieving Crow pose. Yesterday, I was working to achieve Wheel pose. I feel my body trying to get into the asana, but it's not quite there yet. 

I'm not discouraged. I know it takes a lot of practice and work. 

Best Answer

Had lunch with a good friend I haven't seen for a few months, got some much needed shopping done, enjoyed playing with and mindfully cuddling my cats. Over all a good day.

Best Answer

Those seem to be some great activities @DanielleinDC  and @LadyDreamSmiley Happy 

Best Answer

Earlier this week I purchased myself a Fitbit as I'm interested in monitoring my heart rate and sleep cycles. This in turn inspired me to start working on my cardio fitness and I went on my first treadmill run for many years. It was exhausting, but felt really positive. I'm aiming to maintain this intention and start running 2 or 3 times per week.

Best Answer

Great experience! That's exactly what I like the most about the Fitbit devices @steve-1, I had an objective in mind as well at the beginning, but I was really motivated and inspired to change lifestyle and be more healthy in general. This has helped me greatly in the last few years. Smiley Happy

Best Answer

My best thing today was my winning in pokies! I was looking for this moment for a long time. Fortunately, I haven't spent a lot of money there because I claimed a bonus from pokiesrealmoneywin.com and it saved a lot of my money, so highly recommend, if somebody else also gambles here.  

Best Answer

I survived my first facility-wide event at work last week AND gave my first Ukulele concert at the event!

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer

I have bone spurs on my spine . I did something today for the first time in almost a year I walked for a half hour in the pool, & swam 8 laps .It is a beginning. I have spine manipulation starting tomorrow at a big hospital Walking more than 10 minutes is so pain full then have to sit awhile.I need to get back to me, I miss the old me!! have a lovely week everyone !! 

Best Answer

Thank you for sharing your experience @jamk, my dad also has disc desiccation and I know how you really have to take full advantage of the good days (when the pain is more bearable). It's great to see that you were able to do these activities that you haven't done in a long time! Let us know about your progress. 😀

Best Answer

@RaphaelM , aww, that's sad.... Isn't this supposed to be a tell me something good?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I found money in m pocket today @SunsetRunner! i just love when that happens. 😂🤑

What about you @jamk @Cirly1969 @steve-1 @LadyDream @DanielleinDC @JungleGymJam? Has this happened to you recently? Or any recent positive events? 😁 

Best Answer
0 Votes

How much? @DavideFitbit , I once found 20 dollars on the sidewalk while I was walking home one day!!!! Dollar dollar  bills yo!

Best Answer