Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top 10 Stretches to Relax Your Spine After a Hard Day

People who spend many hours sitting each day should pay attention to their back. If the muscles are not stretched correctly, discomfort may rear its ugly head. That’s why it’s essential to stop, breathe deeply, and take a few minutes to practice some simple exercises. After doing so, you’ll feel much better.

exercise.jpg

We know how annoying pain in the neck or lower back can be, so we practice these exercises to help us relieve tension after a hard day of sitting in front of a screen, gently working our core muscles to improve stability. READ MORE >>>>

Muscle, weird, health UK, health Canada, Frugal Living, Personal Organizing, Learning, Pain, Cool Stuff, Science, Exercise, Workout, Women Muscle, weird, health UK, health Canada, Frugal Living, Personal Organizing, Learning, Pain, Cool Stuff, Science, Exercise, Workout, Women Muscle, weird, health UK, health Canada, Frugal Living, Personal Organizing, Learning, Pain, Cool Stuff, Science, Exercise, Workout, Women 

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

I can definitely relate to this@EMILY4477, thank you for sharing those! 

I spend most of my shift sitting down and I'm very concerned on how this will have an impact on my back when I'm older. I think about it constantly and these type of exercises and stretches can be very beneficial to avoid injuries and just to feel better in general. Thanks again! 😀

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes

I too sit for a living so this is great info. I make it a point to get up and walk or go for a run half way through my day just to break things up. thank you again for sharing!

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer

That's a good advice @emili, I try to stand up and walk for a little while every 30 minutes, this helps a lot to relieve tension in the lower back. 😁

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes