• You sit down when recharging as you don't want to 'waste' any steps
  • You park further away from the shops to gain extra steps

Moderator edit: format

~ Vicki ~
Fitbit One.
Melbourne, Australia
Best Answer
1,620 REPLIES 1,620
I would have to.appeal the decision. Or sit on the sidelines, cross my arms and pout until the coach gave in...

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Let's face it, the word "no" is not an option for a Fitbitaholic!!!

Moderator edit: Removed personal information 

Currently Blaze plus Alta as back up which is THE perfect combo! One
Best Answer
0 Votes
me too!!

Donna 🙂
Best Answer
0 Votes
true, true! lol

Donna 🙂
Best Answer
0 Votes
Does marching on the spot whilst doing the ironing count as Addicted?
Best Answer
Piglet6,
Very much so. Keep Stepping!
MendedHeart
Best Answer
Before you decide to do anything you base your decision on what you do it on the highest number of steps. BF agreement. The more steps the more w'll enjoy.
STL, MO. Charge HR -- Premium
Best Answer
I'm pitiful - even being sorta crippled, when pushing a grocery cart, I push it left handed to make sure I get my steps. And I always get the cart that doesn't want to move using both hands, much less one handed! But, either I make it move one handed or get a different cart!! I need all the steps I can get!

mary
Best Answer
Marydu,
Keep Stepping! The Green side of the planet is awesome.
MendedHeart
Best Answer

Thank you moderator!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yep, even walking funny, the green side is better! Walking funny doesn't bother me - never been all that graceful to begin with - now I have an excuse! A while back, I was at a gas station, and some guy kept going on and on about how great I was for trying to walk, and "God Blessing my little heart" all over the place. I kept wondering what he expected me to do - roll up into a ball and give up? So I walk funny, I'm walking!! And who in the world was he to say anything at all to me? Should have whacked him with my cane!! I still can't believe that an absolute stranger would go on and on. I had to go in the place to use my debit card, go back to my car and pump the gas, then back into the store - the guy was finished with whatever he was doing in the store - he just stood there watching me and then waited for me to make the return trip into the store for my receipt, and started in again about how wonderful and "brave" I was. Yep, ever see the jerk (or if another one appears) I think I'll stop being so polite and tell the person where they and their sympathy can go. Fitbit won't let me say where in the dictionary you can find "sympathy" - and I don't want or need it - next time (and there will be a next time - world is full of some strange people) - I'll whack him with my cane. With all the surgeries and being tossed in the nursing home repeatedly - the one part of my body I could strengthen (at that time) was my arms - had to be able to haul myself around somehow - I'll show them strength when I whack a jerk with my cane! Think I'll go for a walk then consider doing the floors....

mary
Best Answer
Wow! You are a really bitter lady. Maybe you shouldn't talk about wanting to whack people with your cane. Maybe whack that chip off of your shoulder instead.
Best Answer

Good for you @Marydu! Always keep moving.

Best Answer
You Know You're a FitBit Addict When....
You find yourself addicted to this thread. So glad it has revived itself.
Best Answer

Give 'em hell girl!  At least you are out there doing the best you can and that's awesome!  Happy stepping!

Best Answer
0 Votes

You know you are a fitbit adict when....

You take your dog out for a walk at 11pm so you can get in the necessary steps.

You check your fitbit before deciding where your husband can take you for dinner on your wedding anniversary.

Best Answer
Oh yes.... gotta know if you have the calories to spare if you dont have
time for more exercise!!
Donna 🙂
Best Answer

Exactly I do Agree 🙂

Zarihs Zoltan
Best Answer