• You sit down when recharging as you don't want to 'waste' any steps
  • You park further away from the shops to gain extra steps

Moderator edit: format

~ Vicki ~
Fitbit One.
Melbourne, Australia
Best Answer
1,620 REPLIES 1,620

addicted when you take your elderly mother to hospital for a doctors appointment and you are early so instead of sitting in the waiting room, you walk up and down the corridor getting in as many steps as you can instead of wasting time sitting on your backside. Worse still if I had a FORCE - I'd would have been doing the  staircases instead but seeing as I only have the FLEX which doens't count floors - I stuck with the corridors instead.  Smiley Happy

31 KG's LOST as at 21st Feb 2014 . Do not return to owner it you find it.
Best Answer

I did the pace the house thing last night... Then changed my step goal so meeting that would make me get atleast 5 miles.

Best Answer

you compete with your husband for walking the dog....

Best Answer
When you wonder about the Force recall. What will you do without your Fitbit? Guess I will go and buy another One (already gave away when I upgraded to Force). Sad.
Best Answer

Do you have to give it back though if it isn't causing problems for you?

Best Answer
Hi - company hasn't been clear about continued support for the Force. It has been taken off the market. So - can't live without my Fitbit - back to the One.
Best Answer
Continued support just means they might not update firmware. It would still work as is, right? I really don't want to backslide to one of the other models.
Best Answer

Carena  if you had the Force you could have had your skin rash treated there too! 

Best Answer

You know you are addicted to Fitbit when:

. You have to check you Fitbit against your phone against your comuter so make sure they are all in agreement.

. You tell the nurses in the hospital ER all about the Fitbit WHILE they are hooking you up for a stat EKG.  And they are asking you questions, ignoring the poor nurse who was trying to ask all those important questions. 

Best Answer

ahahahahaha, I'm laughing reading this. I've had my Fitbit One for 4 days and I'm OBSESSED!!!! I keep the dashboard up on a spare screen in my office and do laps around our quad to get steps. I'm super competitive, so I'll be damned if I'll be anywhere but the top of my leaderboard!

Oh yeah, and laps around my floor at work when waiting for something to finish in my office, etc. Bought new shoes, the works! I'm addicted and I LOVE IT!!!!! Smiley Very Happy

Best Answer
Spoiler
You know you are a FitBit addict when you are on your way to work and realize you forgot your FitBit and turn around to go get it!  <3Heart

Best Answer

FitBit addicts unite!

@V1CK1   Look how many addicts there are hanging around the forums, sharing their love for and use of the FitBit! You started a great thread.

Today I know I'm an addict because I won't leave this computer until my Flex gets to that last fifth blinking light!

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
When you get as excited over finding your favourite runners on sale at Winners as you used to over a glamorous dress or heels!!
Best Answer

@Odyssey13 It's great isn't it! We are all awesome and becomming better and healthier one step at a time.

One small step for man, 10,000 steps for a fitbit user 🙂

~ Vicki ~
Fitbit One.
Melbourne, Australia
Best Answer

Clearly, Fitbit is the best kind of addiction to develop. Mine looks thousands shy of yours! I envy you guys but trying my best to increase my steps as that translates to a healtier body. Good luck to me! 😄

Lonnie Jones
Best Answer

Londog, what other addiction is there where those with it want everyone to have it, too?

You'll get there. One step at a time, one hour, one day, one week and you'll love it more with time.

Good Luck!

Best Answer

I am so happy my new phone syncs to my FitBit One...now I am addicted to clicking the sycn button...lol.

Lonnie Jones
Best Answer

Yesterday I went out to eat with friends and the waitress was wearing a slate blue FitBit Flex. I showed her my teal band and she loved it. Told her it was part of the three pack and she said "cool" with a big smile. We would have talked more, but it was lunch rush time!

There could be an addict anywhere.

Best Answer

When you want to have your worn out runners bronzed (3,223.79 kilometres/2003 miles) on them!!

Best Answer
When you can't enjoy yourself out for a dinner date cause all you keep thinking about us earning more steps to burn the calories you're going to eat, so while you wait for your food, you sneak off to the restroom to get some extra steps in, lol yes I'm a true fitbit addict!
Ar
Best Answer