Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Day 16: Complete This 30-Minute Workout!

We'll be posting a new challenge every day leading up to summer! Follow along here, on the blog, or using this calendar.

30 Days to Summer Fit

Welcome to the second half of our 30-day challenge! We hope you're all warmed up, because today's challenge is designed to make you sweat: Complete this 30-minute workout!

This challenge has the added benefit of needing no equipment! You could do it at the gym, outdoors, or even in your living room. Of course, if this doesn't already sound like a challenge, grab a set of dumbbells for the standing exercises to kick it up a notch.

30 Days to Summer Fit, Day 16: Complete this 30-minute workout

Repeat 5x (or until 30 minutes is over):

• 15 squats
  • 30 second plank
  • 15 mountain climbers
  • 15 crunches
  • 15 push-ups
  • 15 forward lunges (each leg)

You can check out past workouts from this challenge too, such as this 30-minute challenge, a 1-hour cardio workout, or our morning workout.

Did you feel the burn? Let us know in the comments, or using #30DaysToSummerFit!

This was originally posted on the Fitbit blog.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

This does not  work for me I am 71 with arthritis. I would think that most people 71 would have a hard time with this program.I think of myself as fit for 71. Just to many things my joints can't do.You must either be in great shape or very young.:)  Jimrez

Best Answer

@Jimrez wrote:

This does not  work for me I am 71 with arthritis. I would think that most people 71 would have a hard time with this program.I think of myself as fit for 71. Just to many things my joints can't do.You must either be in great shape or very young.:)  Jimrez

@JimrezI agree, I'm 75 next birthday and when Fitbit changed their Guidelines to the CDC they overlooked the two groups Read this.  When you look at many of the Fitbitters in the age 65 and above, Fitbit missed an opportunity to have a two tiered approach. Probably will always be an issue with marketing at the populace. But when you consider most of us in this age group are wanting quality of our sunset years, there is a market opportunity going begging there.

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer
I love these challenges! Sometimes its hard for me to figure out how to change my routine. I usually end up doing the same thing. This helps Alot. Why not post daily chchallenges???
Best Answer

Just finished this! Now for 30 minutes on the elliptical 😛

Best Answer
0 Votes