Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding a new Fitbit to my account

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I was having trouble syncing so I removed my one with the intention of adding it back as a new tracker. I can't do that however. I tried with fitbit connect and the fitbit app on the iphone but the one cannot be found. Help

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@allan473 -- Sync problems often happen because the One is currently bluetooth linked to device other than the device you are trying to sync with.  So try turning bluetooth off on every device you've ever synced your One with other than your iPhone (computer, iPad, wife's phone, whatever), then restart your iPhone, and then try to add the One back as a new tracker.  If you are still having problems, try restarting the One (plug into charger cord and push button for about 15 sec.  Push again and make sure the firmware version shows up.  

Scott | Baltimore MD

Charge 6; Inspire 3; Luxe; iPhone 13 Pro

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@allan473 -- Sync problems often happen because the One is currently bluetooth linked to device other than the device you are trying to sync with.  So try turning bluetooth off on every device you've ever synced your One with other than your iPhone (computer, iPad, wife's phone, whatever), then restart your iPhone, and then try to add the One back as a new tracker.  If you are still having problems, try restarting the One (plug into charger cord and push button for about 15 sec.  Push again and make sure the firmware version shows up.  

Scott | Baltimore MD

Best Answer
0 Votes

THe last solution worked - thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Awesome!  

Scott | Baltimore MD

Best Answer
0 Votes