Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bring back FitBit ONE

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

FitBit you really need to bring back the ONE! You kept the zip but that doesn't have half the features the ONE had and it does not clip easily to your bra or anywhere easily, doesn't track sleep, stairs or do anything more than steps! I personally can not wear the wrist trackers and the zip is a terrible ONE replacement. I know I am in a large group of customers that want to see the ONE brought back! Discontinue the zip it doesn't do much anyways and please please please  bring the One back!

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

@jln556 Thanks for participating in our Fitbit Community! Thanks also for your interest in the Fitbit One. I really understand and appreciate your feedback since many people prefer a clipped tracker. Regarding your suggestion, I'd like you to visit this Feature Suggestion and look at Santi's post where he explains more info about the Fitbit One and the decisions that Fitbit took with this tracker.

Don't hesitate to get back if more assistance is needed my friend! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

@JuanJoFitbit  This response is completely inadequate, as is the response you refer us to by @SantiR. You are in essence thumbing your corporate noses at a large section of your user base, The elimination of the One is incredibly short-sighted on the part of Fitbit. PLEASE, tell us if you will be releasing another clip-on tracker any time in the immediate future.

Owner of 3 dead Zips and 2 dead Ones. Current FItbits: One and Flex 2. iPhone 8, latest ios
Best Answer

I followed the link and basically it said sorry, but there is no adequate replacement for the ONE.  So, as much as I have enjoyed the Fitbit community, I am forced to go outside the company for a comparable clip-on product.  The SHINE 2 may suffice but I'm still shopping.  

Sorry you have decided to abandon the market for people who do not want a wrist band 24/7.  Seems like you have really lost a big segment of your market for no apparent reason.  

Best Answer

Hi Everyone - we created this post to discuss the One Availability. As mentioned there, unfortunately, there are no plans to bring the One back and we do not have any information on future products. Feel free to discuss there further, I'll be closing this thread as a duplicate. 

@JuanJoFitbit Thanks for your input here. 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer