Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I use Fitbit One during the day and my Fitbit Charge 2 just for workout

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi Guys,

I have a query.

I have both a Fitbit One and a charge 2 but I'm not a massive fan of wearing watches/bracelets etc so I tend to stick with my fitbit one as it's more discreet. 

I just wanted to know both are hooked up to my app and email address but I've always just worn one or the other.

However if I wore my fitbit one throughout the day and then when I go for a workout use my charge for the heart rate facilities and then when I've finished my work out clip my fitbit one back on and take the charge 2 off will they cancel each other out? Or will the app sync both to show all information?

I don't want to walk 10k steps and then do a workout and sync and lose the 10k steps because I've not stepped with the Charge 2 on. And I don't want the vice versa situation of doing my workout for the day but it doesn't show due to it being done on the charge and not the one?

Will it all add up on the app and show in one place on my dashboard? or will it show has hitting some goals on the one and a workout goal on the charge 2?

Sorry for the waffle.

And thanks in advance!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Fitbit does allow you have multiple trackers connected to your account as long as they are different fitbit models. I currently have 3 connected.

It's not recommended to wear more than one at the same time but swapping between them as you describe is fine. My only recommendation would be to sync before your swap as I have had a few strange numbers when I haven't. 

Fitbit have a help file on this here: https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1715/

Best Answer
0 Votes