Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't enter calories for yesterday, can't delete calories

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I saw the solution for this, but it does not apply - there is no wheel that appears to change the day when I go to enter calories - I tried it, and ended up with calories on my current day. Then, you can't delete, and you can't set it to 0, so I had to add another calorie for today, which is inaccurate. Grrrr....and there is no place to add quick calories on the PC. I tried the solution of adding a custom food, with one calorie per serving, but it won't let me enter anything but 1 serving! Do I have to add it 275 times to get 275 calories?

Frustrating all around. I have a Fitbit One on Android. Firmware version is 6.60. In general, I'm happy with my Fitbit, but every once in a while, something like this comes up and reminds me why I stopped tracking food via Fitbit.

CoderDonna

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hey there @CoderDonna thanks for joining us here! You should be able to log food/calories for the previous days by following these steps shared by @Rich_Laue.  To delete your logs please check this post from @SunsetRunner where  you can find the steps for all platforms. 

Regarding your custom foods and the calories per serving, you can edit your foods to reflect the exact amount of calories you want to log, this way you don't need to log calorie per calorie. 

Let me know if you have any other question! Woman Wink

Retired ModeratorCindy | Community Moderator

Was this what you were looking for? Vote for it and mark it as an Accepted Solution!

Best Answer