Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change steps from graph to list showing days and steps taken

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Does anyone know if you can change the info we get for steps weight etc, to be able to print out or see at a glace a daily total of step for a specified time frame, rather than just a graph that you have to hover over to see the number of steps for days etc?

Anyway to download or print that info but not in Graph form?

Hope there is some info out there. I hate to have to literally look, hover and write down the steps then type it up for my doctor.... Any ideas, the same goes for weight, a list instead of graph of all the daily inputs of your weight that you can print out...

Thanks in advance for any help you may have for me

Gabi

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@Health_4me I hope you're doing well! The only way to download any Fitbit data is by using the data export option on your online dashboard. You can select "Body" and it should show you weight, BMI, and body fat percentage data. You can select to download between CSV OR XLS formats. You can also select an specific time period. Check the picture below:

Data ExportData Export

Try this option and let me know how the data looks once its downloaded and let me know if that works for you!

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

If I have an aria 2 and a alta, can the app graph steps vs weight vs calories expended per day?

Best Answer
0 Votes