Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contacting customer service

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have yet another One that one turn on. Trying to contact support via the links on Fitbit site. No response to my Twitter conversation, no response to the chat request. I really don't want to speak with someone. Anyone have an email? What the heck is up with this company? I think my fifth Fitbit will be my last.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

The email appears at certain times and its there right now

http://help.fitbit.com/?l=en_US&cu=1&fs=ContactUs

I find Chat easier myself

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

The email appears at certain times and its there right now

http://help.fitbit.com/?l=en_US&cu=1&fs=ContactUs

I find Chat easier myself

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you. The link brings me to the page I used to link to chat but no one answered. What looks like an email link is really reaching them through Twitter which seemed like it should respond like chat but no one replied at the time. An hour later the reply was basically the canned 'read this help article'. I had already explained the ways I tried the reset. I'm so weary of customer reps who appear to not read what is sent to them.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Normally they try to answer Twitter within 2 hours .

However if we had info on the problem .we may be able to help. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Here is a statement I received yesterday from Support about email.because I was advising users who were posting back that there was no email address.

In regards with your query about the US support doesn't have an email link. Just to let you know, if the live support is online. The email link won't be able, since we preferred real to support in US region.

If the email link is not available, even its already past 9PM PST. Advise to try using a different browser.

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer