Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily goal met alert no longer showing in challenges.... Why?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
It stop appearing 3 days ago although I am reaching goal daily.
Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hello @fitGA, good to see you in our community. Welcome aboard my friend. I suggest to make sure of the following to guarantee that all your steps are being properly sync with your challenges:

1. Your steps have fully synced to our database but you're not viewing the mobile app dashboard in Live Data Mode. (Live data mode would show the word "connected" under your tracker tile). 
2. You manually logged an activity. Steps from manually logged activities do not count toward challenges; only steps recorded by your tracker or MobileTrack are counted toward challenges. 
3. You used MobileRun to track GPS data with your app. Only steps recorded by a tracker or MobileTrack are counted toward challenges. 

recommend waiting 15 minutes after syncing your Fitbit data to see if your challenge updates.

Let me know how it goes those challenges, I'll be around.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm experiencing the same thing for the last several challenges. It shows my competitors meeting their step goals, but not me.  I cannot find any settings to change or an issue I can fix. Please help

Best Answer
0 Votes

@LeeaD Thanks for joining the Fitbit family! Do your tracker alerts you when you reach your step goal?

If the tracker does, but the challenges doesn't; do the following:

• Log out from the Fitbit app.
  • Reboot your phone.
  • Log back in to the Fitbit app.

Try that out and let me know how it goes! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks; I'll try that because my fitbit does show it.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@LeeaD You are very welcome! Did you tried that? If your tracker is notifying you that you have reached your step goal; it should reflect on challenges as well. You should see a mention on the challenge's chat saying that you have reached your goal. 

Keep me posted with any updates you may have! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer