Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Damaged fitbit one won't charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Ive had my fitbit one for about 4 weeks, and absolutley loved it. Unfortunately, the dog  also loved it, so much so he decided it made a good snack.

While it still tracks workouts, steps, etc. I cannot tell if its charging as there is no display, but i dont believe its charging anyways, because before the damage, when i would connect it to the charger, there would be a clicking noise. Is there any way to even get it to charge, let alone repaired?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Fitbits don't generally have any repair options - if they become defective under warranty they are replaced.

My One clicks as it's put into the charger but if you were getting clicks other than that then that suggests there was a problem. However, I'd be surprised if fitbit would be prepared to replace it under warranty with all the other accidental damage.

There are a few things to try to sort out charging problems in this help file: https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1190/

However, it does sound like your One is on its last legs. Even though I'd be surprised if customer support offer a replacement under warranty it might still be worth contacting them to see if they can help in any way. If nothing else they may offer a discount towards the purchase of a replacement.

contact.fitbit.com

Best Answer
0 Votes