Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dashboard says my One is not paired

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have been using my One tracker for several years, and always been able to sync it on my computer. I have the mobile app, but on my computer I'm able to put in all the food I ate that day and of course it lets me know if I burned more calories than I ate, etc.

For some reason, now my computer Fitbit program, says no paired devices. I have the dongle in, and when I sync, it recognized my One and says it synced, yet when I open Fitbit.com, it gives me the no paired devices message.

Any idea how to fix this?

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject for Clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
18 REPLIES 18

@bamaparent Welcome to the Fitbit Community! Thanks for reporting this strange situation you are experiencing with dashboard saying One is not paired.

Do you only see this on the online computer dashboard? or do you see this on the app too?

I'm thinking on the possibility that you are using a different email address/account when you log in in your computer. Can you double check if the email address you are using is the same that you used when you first set up your One?

Hope this helps. Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue.

Is Fitbit going to continue to support the One even though it doesn't sell it anymore ?

If so, I will try to find a used one when mine dies (it's 4 yrs old and works fine) as I do not want to wear a wristband.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit One just stopped syncing today.  I checked my computer's Bluetooth settings and it says that the One is paired, but neither the Fitbit app nor Fitbit Connect will sync it.  I really do not want a different device; I don't want something on my wrist.  Will Fitbit continue to support the One?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I use both the One and Blaze.  My One stopped syncing today. I tried everything, deleted it from my account and now I  cant get it back on account. It is charged and counting steps. I like the one to use when I don't want a band.  I sent an email to Fitbit, hoping they provide a solution soon.

Best Answer
Please let me know if you hear what the solution is.

Kim H.Stell
Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

If you hear on email rather than here, please let us know.  I find it decidedly odd that several of our Fitbit Ones stopped syncing on the same day.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Sure

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same problem.  It just started today 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Any ideas?

Kim H.Stell
Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

@bamaparent Thanks for your reply! Did you checked the information shared on my post above

@JoMarie28 It's great to see you in the Fitbit family! Thanks for contacting customer support regarding this. Please let me know what solution they provide. 

In the meantime, please try these set up troubleshooting steps. It should help out!

@Pati50 @Christine58 @MaryF0504 I hope you're doing well! Thanks for reporting this situation with One not syncing. Thanks for sharing those details.

I'd recommend trying these syncing troubleshooting steps in order to sort this out.

Fitbit will keep to support the One. However, it got discontinued. 

Hope this helps. Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, responding back to those who contacted me. No resolution other than to provide directions I had already tried and an offer to replace or discount because my One is Still under warranty. 

Good luck all - I still think it’s statistically relevant that this issue happened to a few, same time frame.  Thanks 

Best Answer

I got my One to sync again.  I had to set it up as a new device...even though it isnt.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had already tried that syncing troubleshooting guide.  I deleted my fitbit from the list of paired Bluetooth devices and now it's apparently not discoverable because it is not coming up again in my Settings on the computer.

So from what I can see I'm worse off than before I tried the troubleshooting tips.

Best Answer
0 Votes

That is exactly what happened to me! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I didn’t realize you could be logged on to 2 different fitbits at the same time.

Are they synced together?

Do you like the Blaze?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi all,

I got the same problem. After reading this forum I tried to restart my fitbit one and that worked.

How to restart: https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1186

My guess is it's kind of "My computer crashes after certain days" problem, but not sure.

Best Answer

Hi, I like the Blaze, just found out  that Fitbit is doing away with that model also. It has the features I like and need. I started with the one and would use it when I didn’t want a band. I would sync whatever I wore and it worked for the most part. I think the One was more accurate for steps and it seemed to be a bout 30 steps ahead. Hope that helps. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@JoMarie28 Thanks for your reply and for providing those details. I'm glad customer support was able to find a solution for you and that you will be back on track soon.

Please follow these replacement set up steps once you receive your new unit for you to not loose any of your previous data. 

@Christine58 I'm very glad to hear that your One is syncing properly again. Thanks for sharing!

@MaryF0504 Thanks for sharing those details. I went ahead and contacted you via PM. Please keep an eye on your Community inbox.

@Pati50 Yes, it is possible! Find more information on this helpful article here

@ajapaneseuser Welcome to the Fitbit family! Thanks for sharing the steps that helped you out. I'm glad to read that you are back on track now.

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes