Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fit Bit One is no longer charging.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I got this fitbit back in Sept 2015.  It was charging as of last week.  Yesterday it totally stopped charging.  I borrowed a friend docking charger for it to make sure it wasn't my computer.  Her's works fine.  Mine is toast.  Ugh!  I wear it everyday to track my workouts and I am bummed that it's not working.  HELP!

I contacted Fit Bit support and they haven't gotten back to me.  Apparently call volume is high

K

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Well the fisrt thing they will ask you if you have done a restart

Sometimes doing it a few times helps. You need to see the Version flash on the unit or it did not take.

Restart
http://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/How-do-I-restart-my-tracker/

If it does not help then you will just need to wait for support to get back to you

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Well the fisrt thing they will ask you if you have done a restart

Sometimes doing it a few times helps. You need to see the Version flash on the unit or it did not take.

Restart
http://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/How-do-I-restart-my-tracker/

If it does not help then you will just need to wait for support to get back to you

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

Hi @SunsetRunner. I agree with my friend @WendyB and hopefully a successful restart will solve the problem. I would suggest holding the button down 15-20 seconds if need be when you do the restart or until you get to see Fitbit 6.60 on your One's display. If the firmware version number is lower than 6.60, it means that you have to update your One to the latest version. Here is the link with instructions on how to do this:How do I update my tracker?

I've had at least one occasion with my Fitbit One when the charge wouldn't take and was able to resolve the issue using a Q-tip to clean the contacts inside the charging cable of lint and a little dust.

Hope this helps. Have a nice day.

TandemWalker.png            TW             TandemWalker.png

(If this tip solved the problem for you, please mark this post solved, as this will be helpful to other users experiencing similar issues.) 

Best Answer