Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fit bit one won't sync

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fit it one just stopped synching, keep getting message that the device isn't there won't let me do firmware update can't find device

Best Answer
11 REPLIES 11

Hi

If not already done feel free restarting the tracker & the phone 

Hope it helps
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks, but I did try both restarting phone and fitbit, even unpaired the fitbit, but now it won't pair back up, tried uninstalling the app and re installed still won't pair back up, guessing something is wrong with fitbit

Get Outlook for Android
Best Answer
0 Votes
When desired it's possible to contact the fitbit support team, they can be contacted from the official contact page.

Mention what you've already tried to speed things up.
Best Answer

Same with me for the last two days. It recognizes battery life but doesn't sync steps 

Best Answer

I also am seeing this issue.  My syncing, both through the phone (Android) and my dongle, is worse than sporadic (but I did get it to sync once or twice earlier today.  And I cannot get my phone to pair with my phone to install the firmware update either.  Thanks for any insights you may have.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit One is no longer syncing (iPhone 5s IOS 11.1.2).. I have reinstalled the app but that did not work.. an you please fix?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Lindapilk

Is your tracker displaying steps on the tracker itself?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@joanheminway

When the tracker is setup to the account, no need to relink the tracker to the account. The fitbit app for the phone takes care of the connection between the tracker and phone automatically. Not required to link through bluetooth.

Feel free to check out the fitbit article:

Why can't I update my Fitbit device? 

Regarding the issue with sync'ing the tracker:

Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

Hope it helps
Best Answer
0 Votes

@LizzieR

Feel free to check out the Fitbit Article:

Hope it helps
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks, Mystiq_Goalie.  I appreciate all the help.  I am traveling abroad and didn't pick up your messages until late today.  I was able to get the device to resent more consistently after restarting both the device and my telephone.  There must have just been some cobwebs stuck in there somewhere . . . .

Again, many thanks.  These tips are always helpful, even if they do not work the first time around.

Best Answer

Thanks Mystiq_Goalie for your advice. Restarting the tracker and then restarting my iphone solved the issue. It is now syncing. thanks! 🙂

Best Answer