Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit One Won't Hold Charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello!  My Fitbit One battery died about a week ago - I noticed that it was holding a charge for less and less time, and the last time I was able to charge it, it was completely dead less than 24 hours after being fully charged.

Now, I'm try to charge it, and it shows as fully charged when connected to my computer (it was charging for over 24 hours).  As soon as I unplug it, it shows that the battery is completely dead, and then won't turn on.

Any advice?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

You can try theses steps but It might not work. Sounds like it is at its end of life. How old is it?

Please clean the contacts

Then Do a Restart

Let us know

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

I think I've had this one for less than a year - but it's my third one in 3-4 years because of similar battery issues.  I'm wondering if it's time to try a different model of activity tracker...

Best Answer
0 Votes

@kmaher Welcome to the Fitbit family! Thanks for taking the time to share the situation you are currently experiencing with your One not turning on when unplugged from the charging cable. Thanks for sharing all of those details regarding this.

Did you try the steps provided by @WendyB on her post above? This should certainly help you out with this. It has helped other users in the past. I will leave the steps here once again:

If this doesn't work then yes, it may be time to try a different model of Fitbit device.

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer