Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit One Won't Sync, Fitbit.com Down for Maintenance

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am using a Samsung S6 running Android 7.0. My fitbit is running the latest software 6.64. For the last few days I can't sync to my phone, can't login in to my fitbit account. Message is Network operation failed, fitbit.com is down for maintenance.

I've uninstalled/reinstalled the app and restarted my fitbit one, nothing seems to work.

Help please

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject for Clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@tlars1947 Welcome to the Fitbit forums! Thanks for taking the time to report the situation you experienced with One not syncing properly. Thanks for trying those steps in order to sort this out.

Are you still experiencing the same? Please make sure you have installed the latest version of the Fitbit app for Android devices (version 2.86, released today January 23rd, 2019). This should certainly help you out with this.

Hope this helps. Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes
SantiFitbit,

Thanks for your reply. My fitbit one is now syncing and seems to be working
fine. Not sure what the fix was, but at least it's working fine. We are
running Windows 7 on our computers, so we are unable to run Fitbit connect,
but all is well.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@tlars1947 Thanks for your reply and for sharing those details.

I'm really glad to read that your One is now syncing properly. It was probably a connection issue, but I'm glad it is now all sorted. 

If you ever experience any syncing issues once again; feel free to try these syncing troubleshooting steps in order to sort it out.

Thanks for post. Have a great day! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes