Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit One - blank Screen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi 

My fitbit one is blank - it has a full battery and i have tried resetting it but just get the fitbit 9.90 message but thats it. I've took it off charge and left it on charge whilst trying to reset and nothing.

can you please tell me what to do - its like my leg has been cut off 🙂

thanks Jo

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @joben59 I hope that everything is doing well! Sounds too bad that the display of your Fitbit One is not working as it should. Considering that you have tried to restart your One and still not working, I believe that it's better if you contact Fitbit Support, they will further investigate this and try to find out the best solution for you. Smiley Happy 

Let me know how it goes! Cat Very Happy 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer

I totally agree with Heydy. I had the exact same thing happen to me. After spemnding a frustrating amount of time time trying to fikx the propblem, I called Fitbikt. They said "it's a software failure within the device" and sent me a new one. They sent it expedited shipping and in a couple of days I was back in business. Their customer service is awesome.

Best Answer

Hi @John917 it's great to see you around the Community! Thanks for the update, it was bad to hear that your One had no fix, but it's very cool to hear that our Customer Service helped you out to get back on track with a replacement. 

I'll be around if you have more questions. Have a great day. Smiley LOL 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer