Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit One dead?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I typically wear my Fitbit One on my under garment so I only look at in the morning when getting dresssed and at night when getting undressed.  I like to check the battery on my iPhone or my computer.  Last night it was dark like it was dead still my Fitbit app said I had a full battery. This morning I pulled it off the charger and it is still dark not saying it typical greetings and the app says my battery is red low after charging all night.  I do not remember when I got it. I do believe it was 3-4 years ago. I guess I'll just have to trust my Apple Watch being a non traditional college student I'm not in a position to replace it. Anything more I should try? It is running 2.41

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

After pressing the button a half dozen more times it came to life. After about 15 minutes it said 189 steps and 5 staircases? It must have those from yesterday which still says zero on everything. Weird. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don't have anything helpful to say except that mine is doing the same wonky things.  Sometimes dead sometimes not.  Sometimes tells me full battery charge and then (one hour after having charged all night), my app says the battery is dead.  Plug it into computer and it says charged at 100%.  I've uninstalled/reinstalled app and done everything I've read to do.  When I chatted with customer service yesterday they told me I had a battery issue and then disconnected the chat.  Hope you can figure out something, but I guess 3-4 years is a pretty good run considering how things are made these days!

Best Answer
0 Votes