Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit One holder

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've had my Fitbit One for three years.  It still works perfectly and it syncs properly to my computer.  BUT the pliable clip holder wears and I had to replace the holder about 18 months ago.  Now you are discontinuing this model so I cannot find the clip holder in your products.  I am so bummed.  I looked at your other products and NONE will work for me.  I cannot wear the wrist type, and the others are oddly shaped and not suited for hidden wear under professional clothing.  HELP!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I know how you feel about the One! There are third-party clip holders available on Amazon, in a wide variety of colors. You might even find that they are much better made than the ones from Fitbit.

Owner of 3 dead Zips and 2 dead Ones. Current FItbits: One and Flex 2. iPhone 8, latest ios

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

I know how you feel about the One! There are third-party clip holders available on Amazon, in a wide variety of colors. You might even find that they are much better made than the ones from Fitbit.

Owner of 3 dead Zips and 2 dead Ones. Current FItbits: One and Flex 2. iPhone 8, latest ios
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have an extra One clip - it is burgundy.

Best Answer
0 Votes