Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit One is not tracking my data accurately

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My FB ONE has been "tracking" incorrectly and randomly. Upon getting up this morning, I already have 9,817 steps!!!  How and Why?  I also have issues with it syncing.  The trouble all started on Friday, 7,29/22. That day I had well over 50,000 steps when reality it should have been around 6000.  Another day I had only 200 steps when it should have been arounds 8000.  What is going on?  I'm not happily accepting the fact that I may have to give up on my FB ONE!!!  I've had the ONE for 10 years, wearing it 24/7.  I do not like nor do the wrist based trackers, track accurately.  I've tested it - I could get all kinds of steps simply setting at my desk moving my hands AND steps don't track if holding onto a cart while shopping because you're not moving your hands.  Why are the wrist based trackers so popular? AND why can't FitBit offer a new and improved ONE - if improvement is even possible. I love the ONE!!!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

10 years is a very long time. Congratulations!

Alas, it is time for a new tracker. The Inspire 2  can be worn the same way with the additional clip.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried the Inspire 2 in one pocket and the One in another. The Inspire 2 doesn’t come close to the same number of steps. And if Inspire 2 worn on wrist, the count is even less when wrist not moving. 

Best Answer