Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit One Not Syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I can not get my One to sync with my iPhone 6s. Just been on an online chat forum to help and go through all the usual troubleshooting stuff and it is still 'searching.' The tracker itself works fine and is counting steps.

However, during the process of restarting the One, I am under the impression that when it is in its charger and the button held down for 15 seconds, it should turn off, display unlit and then be switched back on. Mine stays ON despite the button being held down. Could this have something to do with it?

Thank you in advance for any advice.

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject for Clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

I also have a fitbit one that stopped syncing on Saturday.  I plugged the unit into the charger have turned the unit off, and unplugged it from thm the charger to restart the unit.  The I phone 6 searched and found the unit, but would not connect.  I have the find my fitbit app, and the fitbit one does not show up on that application.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Inspector I hope you're doing well! Thanks for posting the experience you are having with Fitbit One not syncing. Thanks for trying all the steps provided by customer support to sort this out.

When restarting, the screen should go off and show the Fitbit logo and firmware of your One. It is strange that it stays on. Have you tried holding the buttons for longer? 

Also, if non of that works and it is still not syncing, please contact customer support again using the case they opened for you and let them know about this. They will then search for more solutions to get you back on track.

@rab49 Welcome to the Fitbit Community! Thanks for reporting this situation too. Thanks for trying those steps to sort this out. 

Are you still experiencing the same? Have you tried the rest of the tips to sync your tracker? Find them here. Try them in the order given there for best results.

Hope this helps. Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer