Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit One step count is wrong

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Today my Fitbit reports 4748 steps but I shoveled snow today and therefore walked repeatedly across my driveway. I would have expected 10000+. It seemed wrong yesterday too but today was more obvious. The Fitbit is always attached to the middle of my bra. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Avlfiona Welcome to the Fitbit Community! Snow shoveling is a great exercise! Can you tell if the distance tracked reflects the amount of steps tracked?

Also, try wearing your One on a different location when doing snow shoveling. That could help you out with this. Maybe wearing it inside your pocket could work for this. Check this out:

Wear your One.Wear your One.

Try any way you haven't to see if that makes a difference.

Alternatively, perform a restart on your One. This should help if your tracker is not counting steps correctly.

Hope this helps. Let me know how it goes! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@Avlfiona Welcome to the Fitbit Community! Snow shoveling is a great exercise! Can you tell if the distance tracked reflects the amount of steps tracked?

Also, try wearing your One on a different location when doing snow shoveling. That could help you out with this. Maybe wearing it inside your pocket could work for this. Check this out:

Wear your One.Wear your One.

Try any way you haven't to see if that makes a difference.

Alternatively, perform a restart on your One. This should help if your tracker is not counting steps correctly.

Hope this helps. Let me know how it goes! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes