Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit One stopped syncing

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do I get the Fitbit app loaded on my PC? We have a new PC and when transferring data, they didn't load the app or software or whatever we had on the old one.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@OldOneUser   I am assuming that you are using a PC running Windows 10, which is what I am running.  The easiest way to get the Fitbit app on your new PC is to go to the Microsoft store app (looks like a white shopping bag with the Windows logo on the side).  Once you open the Microsoft store, go to the search near the top right corner of the screen and type Fitbit in the search box.  Mine returned two results, the Fitbit One app and the Fitbit Coach app.  Choose the Fitbit One app and install it.  You will likely need your Fitbit User ID and password to login once the installation is complete.  (It was already installed on my PC, so I couldn't check that part!)  😊

Hope this was helpful and that it works for you!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

@OldOneUser   I am assuming that you are using a PC running Windows 10, which is what I am running.  The easiest way to get the Fitbit app on your new PC is to go to the Microsoft store app (looks like a white shopping bag with the Windows logo on the side).  Once you open the Microsoft store, go to the search near the top right corner of the screen and type Fitbit in the search box.  Mine returned two results, the Fitbit One app and the Fitbit Coach app.  Choose the Fitbit One app and install it.  You will likely need your Fitbit User ID and password to login once the installation is complete.  (It was already installed on my PC, so I couldn't check that part!)  😊

Hope this was helpful and that it works for you!

Best Answer