Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit One update Error!!! (com.fitbit.HTTP error0.)

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My I phone app can't update! The operation couldn't be completed. (com.fitbit.HTTP error0.)

Does somebody can help with this problem?

It is not possible any more to sync with my I Phone.

Help!!!!!

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

This seems to be a known bug at the moment. Keep an eye on the following thread which has the latest updates from fitbit:

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/iOS-App/Unable-to-set-up-tracker-on-iOS-see-HTTP-error-0/td-p/220349...

Best Answer

I had this problem and error when it was updating my Blaze. All communication was lost between the phone and watch. I disconnected bluetooth and shut down the app, and turned my phone completely off. When I went back to the app, I logged in, and it asked if I wanted to sync, and it did, and then it proceeded to start the update and it completed. My opinion is that the 1st update started and the watch was not near the phone and it hung. I allowed the update next to the phone. All is working now.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have spent the entire day tryinh to add my one back to my dashboard after I removed it trying to perform the update/sync. I called Support and they had me try many fixed none of which worked. SO I am anxious to be notified when a fix is available

Best Answer
0 Votes
Check out my response on this

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

did you get this fixed mine is now doing this 

Best Answer
0 Votes

No not fixed yet 

Best Answer
0 Votes