Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit fully charged but not showing lights or counter steps

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi! I let my Fitbit one fully lose charge the other day (without intention) and I charged it. My fitbit one is fully charged, does not light up when I plug it in anymore, but lights up when I plug it into the charger and I hold down the button for a few seconds. It will light up saying "fitbit 6.60" and then the battery bar and thats it. After I take it off the charger it shows the steps and then stops working again. Totally blank. Help please 🙂

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
I ended up doing customer service "chat" with Fitbit concerning "set-up". They took me through troubleshooting steps, and when those did not work, a new Fitbit is being sent to me since mine was under warranty. Go online and do a chat with them, particularly if yours is still under warranty.

Sent from my iPhone

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

I am having this exact same problem.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Crud! I hope we can get an answer then, LOL

Best Answer
0 Votes

Having the same issue with a new fitbit one.  I thought I might be doing something wrong, but my phone is showing that the fitbit is fully charged.

Best Answer
0 Votes

at least im not alone,help

Best Answer
0 Votes
I ended up doing customer service "chat" with Fitbit concerning "set-up". They took me through troubleshooting steps, and when those did not work, a new Fitbit is being sent to me since mine was under warranty. Go online and do a chat with them, particularly if yours is still under warranty.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I called customer service and they are sending me a new tracker as well. This will be my third "One."  First two stopped working. For me, they last about a year.

Best Answer

My fitbit is doing the same thing.  It is about 2+ years old so I doubt it would be covered by warranty.  I've followed the steps to reset it (plug into computer USB port, let it get fully charged, hold button down for 12+ seconds, remove device and push button again).  It 'seems' to reset, but shortly after the display goes completly dark and the app (on both the computer and my phone) show 'low battery'.  

Best Answer
0 Votes