Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit not allowing me to login in to app on my Sony phone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

For the past week my app has struggled to syc to Fitbit website although picking up steps etc.  Uninstalled app and re installed had to sign in again - now is giving me message "No network connection" Please check your conection obviously I do have a connection my location is switched on not sure what to do now any suggestions appreciated

Thanks Cath

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @catherine3672. Have you tried the sync troubleshooter available in the Help section on this web site (see the hyperlink at the bottom of your screen)? Here is the link to that help document:Sync Troubleshooter.

Usually, restarting your Fitbit One should do the trick. If not, the sync issues are usually rooted in one of the following:

1. Outdated firmware on the phone.
  2. Outdated Fitbit app.
  3. Outdated firmware on the Fitbit.

In any case, I think that if you follow that the sync troubleshooter link I gave you above will get you going in no time. If not, please come back - you will always find someone here eager and willing to help.

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

TandemWalker.png            TW             TandemWalker.png

(If this tip solved the problem for you, please mark this post solved, as this will be helpful to other users experiencing similar issues.) 

Best Answer

Tried this but it hasnt worked my phone is showing my One but im unable to un pair it all I can do is see it not do anything with it !??  When I check the Fitbit app its telling me its up to date and Ive been using the app with my phone for about 6 months

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi again @catherine3672. Then I would suggest getting in touch with customer support, with a link to this thread, and see what they can do for your.

http://help.fitbit.com/?l=en_US&cu=1&fs=ContactUs

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

TandemWalker.png            TW             TandemWalker.png

(If this tip solved the problem for you, please mark this post solved, as this will be helpful to other users experiencing similar issues.) 

Best Answer