Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit not syncing with my fitness pal app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My One device used to sync steps and exercises with the My Fitness pal app but has stopped doing it.

Best Answer
11 REPLIES 11

Mine stopped syncing with compatible apps a couple days ago.  The compatible apps show up on Fitbit.com but when I click on the Compatible Apps link on my desktop nothing happens.

Best Answer
0 Votes
How do you get it to work again?

Get Outlook for Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

Having same issue with my one. Has stopped sinking with iPhone app & desktop.  Help!! Really miss it!

Best Answer
0 Votes

There's a solution! It happened to me for many many months and I received no help at all until the help line finally solved the problem. My fitbit was not syncing my extra calories burned with My Fitness Pal

Try this....

On your MFP app on your phone or whichever app you're trying to link, choose More at the bottom

Select 'Steps'

Mine was set to the default (probably at the last update if I recall correctly) which is 'Don't track steps'

Instead, choose 'Fitbit Tracker'. That did it for me. I was back on track again.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same issue!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

There's a solution! It happened to me for many many months and I received no help at all until the help line finally solved the problem. My fitbit was not syncing my extra calories burned with My Fitness Pal

Try this....

On your MFP app on your phone or whichever app you're trying to link, choose More at the bottom

Select 'Steps'. Mine was set to the default (probably at the last update if I recall correctly) which is 'Don't track steps'.

Instead, choose 'Fitbit Tracker'.

That did it for me. I was back on track again.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Unfortunately that fix did not fix my issue

Best Answer
0 Votes

Try quitting both apps, powering your mobile off and on and that should reset it

Best Answer
0 Votes
Unfortunately that didn't work either
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have also tried everything already suggested

1) checking the default

2) restarting my android

Any other suggestions?

Best Answer
0 Votes

If your Fitbit app is syncing to your Fitbit but not between MyFitnessPal and Fitbit, try un-linking the sync on both MFP and FB apps. Then, power down your phone/tablet, restart your phone/tablet and re-link MFP to FB. I have had to do this more than once.

Best Answer
0 Votes