Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit one history not on dashboard after synch

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I wear fitbit all the time. Hadn't synced in awhile. Flew from US to France. Walked 15000 steps today, and similar for the last couple of days. Synchd fitbit with my iPad mobile Fitbit app. It synchd time and said steps were zero... For today and recent past. Is that history now lost forever? And why did it not record my steps when it changed the time? Pretty frustrating
Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there @PatriciaMc, good to see you around. In this case if your tracker did not sync in quite long time, it probably that your history was lost. Your  trackers have the ability to store at least 7 days of detailed minute-by-minute data.

Now is not very common but sometimes the software of the tracker may have an error and does not recognized the change of timezone, and when it do, remove the steps that were recorded. I have seen in a small number of users this issue have happened. If this is your case, I recommend a restart to avoid this happen again. If you need the steps take a look at @MarreFitbit's post for the steps to restart your One.

Also you can manually add an activity to have an average of the steps you have lost. It not the best of the solutions but you'll recover some of the steps. I 'm sure you are familiar on how to do this, but just in case you need the steps , here is another of my post with the instructions for manual activities.

See you around and let me know how it goes.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
It must have been the time zone change bug because the data was on my tracker at the time of the update. You need to fix that bug. Thank you.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @PatriciaMc, thank you for getting back. Rest assure I have reported this issue with the teams and if the issue persist on a daily basis, don't hesitate to keep me posted. Robot wink

Stay awesome and see you around.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer