Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit one no longer able to sync with phone.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit one stopped syncing recently,  I have turned Bluetooth off and on,  removed app and out it back on phone,  tried to replace the ONE with a new one on my account.  It says hold down button to find it and it never finds it.  It is not listed on my phone as a Bluetooth device even.  I have tried manual sync and read all sorts of answers on this forum none of which work. Any suggestions appreciated. Thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

First thing to try when a fitbit misbehaves is a restart using the following procedure:

1. Plug your charging cable into your computer.
  2. Plug your Fitbit One tracker into the charging cable, making sure that the gold contacts on your tracker align with the gold contacts in the inside of the charger.
  3. Hold down your tracker's button for 10-12 seconds.
  4. Remove your tracker from the charging cable and press its button until the screen turns on.

It does no harm and can sort out all sorts of issues. You might need to give it a few tries though as it's known to not always work.

Best Answer
0 Votes
The problem is I am not at home to do this. Needs to be a way to reset without computer.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

There's another discussion going with a bunch of people who are also having this problem.  I wish someone from FitBit would try to help us out!

Best Answer
0 Votes