Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit one wont sync

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Went through all steps. Galaxy S 5 phone just did global update.  Phone now can't locate fitbit.  Removed and reinstalled app. Restarted fitbit.  Restarted phone.  Ready to throw both out window. Please help.  

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
My Samsung Galaxy just updated this morning and my fitbit finally sync again. I'm thrilled to not have to drag out the laptop every night!

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE smartphone

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
14 REPLIES 14

Same problem with my Galaxy Note 4.  Phone updated, now the app can't find my tracker.  Did all the troubleshooting steps I could find, nothing worked.

Same thing happened with my mom's tracker over the weekend.  Spent a few hours working on it last night for her.  As an act of desperation, I dug out the little dongle that came with the tracker and was finally able to sync her fitbit on her PC that way.  And now it seems to be syncing okay.

Unfortunately, I'm at work and can't try that for MY issue (my update just happened this morning, hers happened sometime on Friday), but it's the first thing I'll try when I get home. 

Best Answer

Het zelfde met samsung s8 synchroniseert nietis gelukt fitbit synchroniseert  weer op de Samsung Galaxy  s8 t

Best Answer

Same here, my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 did an update yesterday 8/8 and now my tracker will not sync or pair.  I have friend who has the same problem with the same fitbit and phone.  I've exhausted all the troubleshooting steps.

Best Answer

I chatted with Samsung tonight.  No issues have been reported regarding sync problem.  Referred me back to "third party accessory" (Fitbit). Pretty useless.

Best Answer

Just wanted to chime in again to let others struggling like me that I was able to sync my Fitbit with my Kindle Fire last night.  Not quite as convenient as my phone, but definitely better than my PC.  So if you have a Fire, you might want to give that a try until this issue between Fitbit & Samsung gets fixed...

Best Answer

Fijn mijn fitbit doet het weer goed  op mijn samsung s8

synchroniseert  weer met alles  perfect 🤗

Best Answer
0 Votes

Please,  any update on sync problem?  Going on 2 weeks, no excuses please.  My lap top is 1243 miles away, so frustrating not being able to sync.  

Best Answer

Still no results.  Fitbit said it was my tracker.  They sent a new one out, but I still have the same issue. Very disappointing! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you. By email Fitbit told me they were aware of problem and working
on it. That was 2 weeks ago. One would think their software engineers
would have this figured out.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Over a month, and my fitbit still won't sync with my Samsung Galaxy S5.  So disappointed!  It takes all the fun out of it.  (I can sync it by computer...:(  )

Best Answer
0 Votes
Me too, miss my friends. Fitbit told me it was my device and offered
25%off on a new one. If the S5 update is the problem and Fitbit doesn't
support the software, why would purchasing another one fix the problem?
Researching Fitbit One I found they are discontinuing manufacturing it. I
just use mine as a pedometer works fine.😕
Best Answer
0 Votes
My Samsung Galaxy just updated this morning and my fitbit finally sync again. I'm thrilled to not have to drag out the laptop every night!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks! It synced with my tab 4. Hopefully it's not a one time deal.
Best Answer
0 Votes
I know. Fingers crossed.

Best Answer
0 Votes