Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Do I Log Sleep with the One?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have forgotten how to log my sleep.  Help please.

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject for Clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Do you mean manually log your sleep or do you mean how to track sleep?

To track sleep:

1. Place your tracker into the slot in your wristband and wrap it around your non-dominant wrist. 
  2. Once you are in bed and ready to fall asleep, press and hold the tracker’s button for 2+ seconds. You will see a blinking stopwatch and clock. The other icons will also blink, indicating that your tracker is in sleep mode.
  3. When you wake up, press and hold the button for 2+ seconds to stop the sleep recording. The icons will stop blinking to indicate you’ve exited sleep mode. Once you exit sleep mode, your tracker will resume, displaying your daily totals.

To manually log or update a sleep record see the following help file: https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1876/

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Do you mean manually log your sleep or do you mean how to track sleep?

To track sleep:

1. Place your tracker into the slot in your wristband and wrap it around your non-dominant wrist. 
  2. Once you are in bed and ready to fall asleep, press and hold the tracker’s button for 2+ seconds. You will see a blinking stopwatch and clock. The other icons will also blink, indicating that your tracker is in sleep mode.
  3. When you wake up, press and hold the button for 2+ seconds to stop the sleep recording. The icons will stop blinking to indicate you’ve exited sleep mode. Once you exit sleep mode, your tracker will resume, displaying your daily totals.

To manually log or update a sleep record see the following help file: https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1876/

Best Answer
Thanks so much for your post but I have the Fitbit One. I'll have to enter
an new search called Tracking Sleep on Fitbit One.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Those instructions are for the fitbit One

Best Answer
0 Votes

Many thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@franciemanning Welcome to the Fitbit Community! Thanks for posting your inquiry on this thread. I'm really glad to see that the Community was able to help you out!

Here are some alternative instructions on how to track sleep with the One that may also be helpful:

1. Place your tracker into the sleep wristband, and affix the band around your non-dominant wrist.
  2.  Once you are in bed and ready to fall asleep, press and hold the tracker's button for several seconds. You will see a stopwatch begin to count, and the other tracker icons will blink, indicating that you are in sleep mode.
  3.  When you wake up, hold the button down for several seconds to stop the sleep recording. Your tracker's icons will stop blinking, indicating that you've exited sleep mode.

Once you exit sleep mode, your tracker will resume displaying daily totals. When your tracker syncs with your account you will be able to view your sleep stats on the dashboard.

@SteveH Thanks for the awesome help you have given on this thread!

See you around! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes