Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am active but no data is being recorded on my Surge

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Is anyone having the same issue: three days ago my Surge stopped recording active steps? In fact none of the data on the dashboard is showing. However it is telling me that I have reached my exercise goal.
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Jemdoug Welcome to the Fitbit Community! Do you see the tiles on the app? They may be hidden; tap "Edit" in the top left to check tiles you can add. 

If you do see the tiles; try to log out from the app and log back in. Also, check the online dashboard to see if the steps and data is being shown there. 

Let me know if you are able to see the data! 

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

@Jemdoug Welcome to the Fitbit Community! Do you see the tiles on the app? They may be hidden; tap "Edit" in the top left to check tiles you can add. 

If you do see the tiles; try to log out from the app and log back in. Also, check the online dashboard to see if the steps and data is being shown there. 

Let me know if you are able to see the data! 

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Thanks for your help.

A reboot seems to have done the trick.

Best Answer

@Jemdoug It's awesome that you got this issue sorted out! I'd like to invite you to visit our "Discussions" board, where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Hope to see you in the Community more often! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer

Been having the same with my fitbit one. A little before I update my app to my phone. Something is wrong. I mean my steps are being counted now the days are not counted after each time I exercise each day still on day one. What the heck is going k

On? Fit it. Im not happy.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I meant fix it. My finger slipped.

Best Answer
0 Votes

You think k should log out then log in? Maybe it will help my issues?

Best Answer
0 Votes