Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot download my data, some days will not upload to go365

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Some data from this week, namely 3/12/17 is not uploading to go365 and I cannot dowmload my data from fitbit to send the xls file to my health insurance company.

Best Answer
0 Votes
10 REPLIES 10

You need a premium account in order to download data into an Excel spreadsheet.

As to your go365 connection, you will need to contact them for a resolution. Fitbit just provides an open API for 3rd party developers to use to transfer account data. It is up to the 3rd party as to what they do with the date that gets sent to their servers. It might be sitting in a queue there.

Best Answer

Nonsense- I just downloaded it a week ago and have been for a number of years without a premium account.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@KQ1 I hope you're doing well! To download an XLS file; go to the "Data Export" settings on the online dashboard. You will see the following to download your data:

dataexport.PNG

Now, regarding the go365, if it is not working properly; you can apply the instructions on this post to revoke the access and then re linking them. That sometimes helps. 

If not, you can try what @SunsetRunner suggested about contacting them for a resolution.

Hope this helps. Let me know how it goes! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer

Look at your community form pages about data export- everyone is having the same problem.  I know how to do it, it doesn't work.  The download wheel spins and stops, no matter what browser, whether I clear my cookies, try a different browser, turn off my firewall, whatever- it doesn't download.

Moderator Edit: Word Choice

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue the data will not download - seems to be an issue with some of the scripting and chrome - but after accepting "unsafe scripts" it still will not download the data......

Best Answer
0 Votes

@KQ1 Thanks for providing more details about the issue you are experiencing. Just wanted to get more details to provide more accurate information and also help others that would like to know how to export data on this public thread. Thanks for confirming it is just not working. 

Did you tried the other troubleshooting given about revoking the access? 

Also, Fitbit is aware of the issue you are experiencing and is currently working on a fix. Your patience is appreciated. Actually, here is the official thread from the Fitbit Community regarding this issue. It was posted today, as this is new. @sittingduck It's great to see you in the Fitbit Community!

See you around! 

Best Answer

Is this bug solved?

I am still unable to download data

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Prasann1989 Welcome to the Fitbit family! This bug was resolved already! It is strange that you are experiencing that!

Have you tried using a different browser to download the data? 

Also, can you provide more details on the issue you are experiencing? What do you see or is it giving any error messages?

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SantiR

Tried with Chrome and Mozilla.

No error message on Chrome, the circle goes on an infinite loop.

but in Mozilla, I get a following message.

fileFormat"XLS"
fileIdentifier"52143c7f603a80733671776299df38993fcd9726.xls"

and created a JSON file

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Prasann1989 Thanks for your reply and for the information provided. This is very helpful so Fitbit can work on this to get it resolved. I'm sure they will find a fix to this problem soon! I will let you know once I have an solution for you.

I appreciate your patience with this matter! Anything else you may need, please let me know!

See you around! Smiley Happy

Best Answer