Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I just want a manual...

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Call me old-fashioned (at age 32), but when I get some new electronics, I want to read the mahual. All I got with this Fitbit One is a flimsy piece of paper saying: "Go to fitbit.com/setup". When I go there, I am referred to install the app on my phone. 

Okay, it's installed, but I still don't know exactly how I can improve myself with this thing (it was a sign up gift at Weightwatchers), a lot of handy features apparently, but no 'how to'. Or something that at least explains the icons and takes me through it step by step. Is the stopwatch just a stopwatch, or can I do something with it? What is the flower for?

I go to 'help' on the website, I select my device and then type 'manual one', no helpful results. Maybe just 'manual'. Also no results. Then let's see what I can find when I browse. 'Getting started', again dozens of topics per question, but still no general introduction. 

It's nice that Weightwatchers wants me to get active and gives me something to help me, but this Fitbit is definitely not the most customer friendly product I have. 

Now, after this little rant, can someone please tell me, where on the website do I find the manuals? 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Karin1984,

Welcome to the community!

If you click on:

• Help at the very bottom of the screen.
  • Select your tracker (One, in this case).
  • You'll get to a list of One resources, the manual in pdf format is among them along the top, the first link in fact.

I hope this helps.

Frank | Washington, USA

Fitbit One, Ionic, Charge 2, Alta HR, Blaze, Surge, Flex, Flex 2, Zip, Ultra, Flyer, Aria, Aria 2 - Windows 10, Windows Phone

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Karin1984,

Welcome to the community!

If you click on:

• Help at the very bottom of the screen.
  • Select your tracker (One, in this case).
  • You'll get to a list of One resources, the manual in pdf format is among them along the top, the first link in fact.

I hope this helps.

Frank | Washington, USA

Fitbit One, Ionic, Charge 2, Alta HR, Blaze, Surge, Flex, Flex 2, Zip, Ultra, Flyer, Aria, Aria 2 - Windows 10, Windows Phone

Best Answer

Thank you! 

My brain scanned that line where the manual is on as 'path to get to this page' and went on to the important part on the page, what is in a big font and with the word 'helpful in it'. 

Now to connect my brain to this Fitbit 😉 

Best Answer
0 Votes

You bet!  Smiley Happy

I'm with you, I like having a conventional manual for many things.

Frank | Washington, USA

Best Answer
0 Votes