Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it ok to Wear Fitbit on t-shirt or bra

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is it unhealthy (as it is the radiation from your phone that they say, "Med profession," is unhealthy) wear the ONE Fitbit on your t-shirt or bra? Would it be like carrying your phone in your bra?

i guess you don't want to answer the question?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Clipping it on your bra is fine. There are plenty of (young) people who slip their phone in their bra when they don't have pockets 😏. The Fitbit does have a protective 'case'. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

I wear mine on my bra

Im confused as to the other question. Some one is always here. Please be patiernce

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

excuse  me for not answering sooner

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

I actually clipped it to the bottom of my t shirt on a run, and it attached fine. It may not have counted steps correctly attached to shirt. My Charge is pretty accurate- i usually get 10k steps per 4 miles. I ran 7.5 miles with only 14k steps... I have also threaded drawstring through it with drawstring pants/shorts.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I would not clip it to the bottom of your shirt. If that's not tight, the Fitbit might swing around too much and give you inaccurate counts. I either clip it to the middle front of my bra or clip it on my pants belt loop or waistband. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Clipping it on your bra is fine. There are plenty of (young) people who slip their phone in their bra when they don't have pockets 😏. The Fitbit does have a protective 'case'. 

Best Answer

I used to clip it to the collar of my t-shirts, but it stretched the collar, so I now clip it to the belt

Best Answer
0 Votes

How do you wear it?

Best Answer
0 Votes