Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a magnet inside Fitbit One?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a pacemaker and I usually wear my Fitbit one clipped onto my shirt or bra. Does it have a magnet? Does anyone know if this could affect my pacemaker. Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

That is some thing that you need to ask your doctor he would now.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m sorry yes they do have magnets in them from what I read. You probably should ask your doctor if it will affect it

Best Answer
0 Votes

I did ask my cardiologist, he said definitely I phones, I watches or most recent devices etc. But he wasn't 100% on Fitbit's and not an older fitbit model. I have been wearing my Fitbit One on the clip close to my pacemaker. I think I will move the location, maybe clip to pants vs my shirt or bra.  I get some extra heart activities once in a while they can't explain by tests.  Thanks for the response. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Momstaxi237   I have several household magnets lying around and my One wasn't attracted to any of them.  They all easily attached to my stainless steel letter opener.  All recent Fitbit models have magnets and you should know this for the future.  No rechargeable battery lasts forever and you have certainly treated your One with TLC.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes