Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Little Blips or end of my One?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've had my One for over 4 years now.  Apart from the case, never had a problem with it until a few weeks back and now I seem to be having problem after problem.  

First the battery seemed to be going - charged in 2 minutes, lost all power in 2 hours.  After about 5 resets over a couple of days, it eventually seemed to be OK and back to normal.  All working fine for a week or so then I was on holiday (abroad) last week and I noticed that the time was wrong - about 2 hours out.  I was on the same time zone so couldn't work out why, but due to no laptop and rubbish internet I was unable to do either another reset or sync, so just left it, and kept wearing the fitbit.  

Today, I tried to sync.  It hadn't been synced for 2 weeks, so expected it to take a while, but I had lots of 'unexpected error' messages and I had to do a reset/restart before it finally did sync. After it synced I noticed it saying 0 steps.  Looking at my dashboard it is saying that I haven't done any activity since Wednesday.  My fitbit has been with me all the time, I've even checked the fitbit during the days to check steps, but they've all gone.   

Does anyone have any ideas?  Does it sound like my One is on its way to fitbit heaven or have I just been unlucky with a  number of odd events?  Did I leave it too long between syncing?  

Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

4 years is really good. I think its is on it way to Fitty Heaven

Contact support I'm sure they will offer you a discount on a new one

http://help.fitbit.com/?cu=1

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes