Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My One is dead, what are you all switching to?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My One has officially died, RIP. I refuse to wear anything on my wrist, so I wanted to find out if any of you found another clip on as good as the One (lol yeah I know, but I'm open to any suggestions, even a different brand).

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Hi, @drunklibrarian! The Fitbit Inspire has a clip-on option, the only thing it's missing compared to the one is that it doesn't track stairs. That said, it's just a metric, it doesn't factor into calories or anything else, although when I use a tracker that doesn't have it, I definitely miss it.

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I know that stairs aren't a big deal, but when you do a lot of them it's nice to see exactly HOW many. We recently moved and I climbed something like 125 floors in a day and I really enjoy little things like that. Guess I'll start the google hunt for something else. Thank you!

Best Answer

I'm interested too. I have a backup charge hr and alta hr but both grossly overestimate exercise calories. I even tried a zip (which would have been a step down from a One with even less bells and whistles) and it still grossly overestimated exercise calories.

So I won't even waste my time or money on the Inspire.

Best Answer

I’ve heard good things about Garmin. I haven’t personally looked at them yet, but will soon. I’m done with Fitbitvas soon as my one dies. 

Best Answer

I do a lot of stairs daily too! I'm going looking for something different too

I've had my One for almost 4 years 

Best Answer

After weeks of connection issues with my Android phone (but not my work iPhone) and my Fitbit croaking out today, I am going to go with a Garmin Vivofit 3 and get the silicone clip from Amazon. 

Best Answer
0 Votes