Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My One quit working last week. Now it's fine.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Last week, my One seemed to only record my steps in the house, maybe in range of my Wifi.  Even the time was wrong because it kept turning on and off.  Then when I ran it didn't record any of those steps.  Starting this week, it's working fine again with no explanation.  It already showed the 6.64 firmware version last week so that's not it.  I had tried plugging it in, turning it off and back on again as suggested by Fitbit.  Nothing worked.  Now it's fine.  No idea.  I had unplugged the dongle because I got a new computer and with the Windows Store Fitbit app update it seemed to work fine without it.  The only thing I didd was plug it back in again for one update of my exercise then unplugged the dongle and now it works.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@KQ1 glad it's working! I wasn't sure if you had a question but rereading your post perhaps the query was how/why it may be functioning on your new PC without the dongle and I can answer this. Bluetooth. If your new PC has built-in Bluetooth, Fitbit can sync without needing the Bluetooth dongle. My question is in regards to "turning it off and back on again", can you please share how you turned off your Fitbit One? Keep smiling and stepping! 😄 

Best Answer

My Fitbit One seems to quit working if it gets fully charged.

Best Answer
0 Votes